1. Symantec acquired LifeLock
- Traditional security companies are starting to consolidate.
- Symantec plans to offer LifeLock and Norton to consumers
2. AlienVault Named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list for the fifth consecutive year
- Security software and hardware companies continue to show strong growth.
3. $5 device can hack corporate PCs in one minute
- Phusucal security should not be overlooked.
- End point protection and encryption is becoming more important.
4. Ten things you need to know about Nutanix Prism
- Systems are simpler to manage with less training.
5. Visit a virtual reality theme park
- Technology will continue to grow beyond the two dimensional screen.