The “Hot Button” in the telecommunications industry is Cloud telephony. Mitel has a unique set of offerings with MiCloud Connect and MiVoice Connect. They provide the only solution that offers the same user interface for Cloud, On-Premise and Hybrid environments. Now, if the user interface and the handsets are the same, how does one choose the appropriate solution? Here are some comparisons to consider:
MiCloud Connect (previously ShoreTel Cloud)
- Monthly Operating Expense
- Minimal In-House Equipment (No Server and No Voice Switches)
- Calls over Data Network
- 5 - 200 Users (Typical Size)
- Individual Options: Mobility Users, Contact Center, Remote Users
- Vendor Managed
MiVoice Connect (previously ShoreTel On-premise)
- Lease or Purchase Expense
- Physical or Virtual Appliances (Window Server and One or More Voice Switches)
- Calls over Analog/PRI/SIP
- 10 - 10,000 Users (Typical Size)
- System-wide Options (Group Mobility Users, Contact Center Users, Remote Users)
- User Managed with Vendor Support
MiCloud and MiVoice deliver a different approach to business communications but both focus on the most important assets of your organization, people and your business goals.
It allows free-flowing communication so you can focus on relationships, ideas and growth. These solutions nurture productive communication through phone, chat and e-mail. Advanced Applications and integrations also maximize the value of CRM and other business applications.
Let our Unified Communications experts help you decide which solution, MiCloud or MiVoice, is the right solution for you.